Opened in 1987 the Olympus Fish and Chip Restaurant was extended and refurbished in 2010 and now also boasts a light and airy orangery - perfect for large or small parties or for group visits.
In both the smart surroundings of its spacious restaurant and its conveniently situated takeaway, you will always find a warm welcome and the promise of the best possible service from the Olympus staff.
Although Fish & Chips are a speciality here a varied menu at the Olympus caters for all tastes and offers superb, top quality food at reasonable prices which, when combined with our friendly and efficient service, ensures a truly pleasurable dining experience.
Over the years the Olympus has also won many prestigious awards including the Best Bolton Food and Drink Award and a full five stars for food hygiene in 2011.
The Olympus offers:
- an extensive full meal and snack menu with, of course, mouthwatering traditional Fish & Chips a speciality.
- a fully licensed service
- an award winning service
- luxurious surroundings and a light filled orangery
- a disability friendly environment with flat easy access.
- a conveniently situated location in Bolton Town Centre - only 5 minutes from the Market
- a special children’s menu
- no need to pre book
- a 7-10 minute serving promise
- opening hours to suit most visitors - Monday to Saturday 8.30am - 7.00pm
- Function & Event Hire Available